Sunday, April 10, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My favourite place in the world at the moment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Decided in the spur of the moment I want to make a shoe harness, its amazing the
things you come across when you're in the right place at the right time! I managed
to dig up a sheet of leather, thronging and various punches/joiners so my week will
no doubt be filled with making all sorts of leathery things!


I'm really excited for the next few weekends! I have an eighteenth on Friday night
where I will be seeing a lot of my old friends from high school and going out
Saturday night with a few friends in Fremantle. On the easter break I'm going on a
road trip down south to embrace the last weekend of (hopefully) warm weather!
Listening to: Still New/Smith Westerns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home